Your privacy matters!
As of 11/15/19, this page is a placeholder while I research all the legalese that should be included. In brief, here are the main points:
- I will not share your info without your express permission unless legally obligated to do so.
- A common example might be a cross-promotion with another author, where I email you ahead of time to ask if you'd like to participate.
- An uncommon example might be if the Feds provide a warrant saying you're on their Top 10 Most Wanted list.
- I do use plugins for website functionality and email sign-ups, and Google Analytics is installed so I can see how visitors like yourself use the website (so I can improve layout, etc.); but I'm not a fan of over-sharing and believe your privacy is just as valuable as my own, so I will never install anything that doesn't serve a specific purpose for: a) function of site, or b) basic user analytics.
- Your internet browser (Chrome, Safari, etc) includes the ability to delete tracking cookies (small bits of code) whenever you leave a website. Instructions vary by browser, but in Chrome you can navigate to Settings > Advanced > Privacy & Security > Clear browsing data to select your preferences.
- I do not and will not have any revenue-generating affiliate links other than to my books for sale. If there's a link in an email or blog post (such as referencing another person's work or a nifty product), it's for information only. I'm an "Amazon Associate" but again, the only revenue-generating links are to my own book(s) for sale.
- You can unsubscribe quickly and easily by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of an email, or by contacting me directly.
I think that covers the main points, but if you have any questions, please email me.