Your privacy matters!
- I will not knowingly sell your information.
- I may, however, use and share your info for my own business marketing or to comply with a legal request.
- My business is registered as Reserved Seat Press LLC in North Carolina, USA
- I also use pixels and plugins for website functionality and email sign-ups; and Google Analytics is installed.
- Your internet browser (Chrome, Safari, etc) includes the ability to delete tracking cookies (small bits of code) whenever you leave a website. Instructions vary by browser, but in Chrome you can navigate to Settings > Advanced > Privacy & Security > Clear browsing data to select your preferences.
- I may have revenue-generating affiliate links, which will be stated on the page/email.
- If that bothers you, no worries at all! Just use your cursor to hover over the link prior to clicking, and look for a small field in the lower left of your computer window...that should show you the exact web address/destination so you can open a new browser window and type the web address (without all the affiliate code gibberish).
- You can unsubscribe from marketing emails by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of an email. You can also click here and submit the contact form to reach me; but please type "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the comments field so I know what you'd like me to do!
- Currently, my email service provider(s) are Klaviyo, Substack, Shopify, and SiteGround.
- IF YOU WISH TO BE DELETED ENTIRELY, contact me with "DELETE ME, PLEASE" in the comments field. Please note this may affect customer service for any digital products (ie: ebooks, audiobooks).
I think that covers the main points, but if you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.